Business Development Intern (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are searching for a motivated individual to join our Finance team as an Business Development Intern (m/f/div).
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Performing independent research and various analyses of potential markets, competitors and partners
- Helping to assemble, develop and/ or editing information requests and confidentiality agreements
- Assisting team members in preparing partner pitches, management presentations and other marketing material
- Collaborating with depertment Heads and VPs to prepare deep-dive sessions with partners
- Creating business cases with the help of the Sales department and others
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Succeed?
- You are studying towards a bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or a similar field
- You have had some firsthand experience working in a professional environment, start up or insurance background would be ideal
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint and Excel) is essential
- First knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot) is a bonus
- Fluent in German and English (C1), both written and verbal
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings