Implementation Consultant (f/m/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant (f/m/div) for our Partner Onboarding Team to take ownership in driving partner projects.
The Partner Onboarding Team is responsible the successful go-live of the innovative insurance products that we develop in cooperation with our partners. This includes analyzing the requirements along the whole insurance value chain, evaluating the project and steering the implementation as a close collaboration between the many involved ELEMENT departments.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as the project manager, leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Providing ongoing technical support and consulting services to clients, onsite or remote, throughout the implementation phase and beyond
- Together with sales counterparts, ensuring success for ELEMENT’s partner integrations and facilitating the process in a consultative approach
- Understanding partner requirements along the whole insurance and tech value chain and translate needs into viable solutions
- Discuss technical implementation details (API requirements, data formats, etc) with internal and external developers
- Setup technical processing rules and digital products within ELEMENT’s platform
- Keeping up with ELEMENT's platform progress and contribute to its vision
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed in- and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a friendly and solution driven, positive way
- Acting in a professional, positive and result oriented manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s partners on digital strategy related to insurance
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years relevant work experience in performance driven organizations with at least 2 years in a technical/IT consulting, onboarding or similar role with client interaction
- Good, solid technical background including know-how in IT architectures, cloud technologies like AWS services, web APIs, distributed systems, databases, etc.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of contacts in a particular organization
- Being able to draft or even implement prototypes for demos, tools for automation purposes, troubleshoot something that’s not working and the strong desire to learn more
- Fluent in English and German (C1 or higher)
- Intrinsic motivation to take ownership and attention to details combines with a pragmatic working approach
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings