Implementation Consultant (f/m/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant (f/m/div) for our Partner Onboarding Team to take ownership in driving partner projects.
The Partner Onboarding Team is responsible the successful go-live of the innovative insurance products that we develop in cooperation with our partners. This includes analyzing the requirements along the whole insurance value chain, evaluating the project and steering the implementation as a close collaboration between the many involved ELEMENT departments.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Based on your understanding of the partner requirements along the whole insurance and tech value chain and translate needs into viable solutions
- You are ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed in- and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a collaborative and solution driven way
- Supporting our sales team in setting up customer specific demos of ELEMENT’s platform
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s partners on digital strategy related to insurance
- You will be empowered to transform the classical insurance approach of our partners into the digital age using our top notch technology platform
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years relevant work experience in performance driven organisations with at least 2 years in an implementation consulting or project management role with client interaction
- Insurance knowledge or 3+ years relevant work experience in related industries such as MGAs
- A general affinity towards software technologies and the ability to translate business needs to tech requirements
- You are able to draft or even implement prototypes for demos, tools for automation purposes, troubleshoot product issues and the strong desire to learn more
- You have strong project management skills including stakeholder management, issue tracking and experience in orchestrating agile teams with different expertise and backgrounds
- Fluent in English (business fluent) and German (business fluent)
- Taking ownership and attention to details combined with a pragmatic working approach makes you a perfect fit
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings