Implementation Consultant (f/m/x)
ELEMENT is Germany's first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
ELEMENT is looking for an Implementation Consultant (f/m/x) who takes ownership in driving partner projects which makes ELEMENT grow successfully.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as the project manager, leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Providing ongoing training to clients, onsite or via webinar, throughout the implementation phase and beyond
- Together with sales counterparts, ensuring success for ELEMENT’s partner integrations and facilitating the process in a consultative approach
- Understanding partner requirements along the whole insurance and tech value chain and translate needs into products and features
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed in- and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a friendly and solution driven, positive manor
- Acting in a professional, positive and result oriented manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s clients on digital strategy related to insurance
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years relevant work experience in performance driven organizations with at least 2 years in a consulting or onboarding consulting role with client interaction
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of contacts in a particular organization
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills and mindset
- Advanced understanding of APIs, HTML, CSS, JS to be able to teach about it, troubleshoot something that’s not working and the strong desire to learn more
- Fluent in English and German (C1 or higher)
- Attention to details combines with a pragmatic working approach
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s creating a measurable impact on the future evolution of insurance technology
- A direct influence on our products and choice of technologies – we want to hear your ideas!
Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- A furry team member (aka our office dog)
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office