Intern Human Resources / Recruiting (m/f/x)
ELEMENT is Germany's first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
To support our People & Organization team, we are looking for someone to join as in Intern with a focus on recruiting!
What challenges you?
- You will be an integral part of the team by managing the entire recruiting process, from creating job profiles and advertisements to screening incoming applications and interviewing
- You actively support us in scheduling interviews with candidates and departments
- You identify and approach suitable candidates for our open positions via Social Media
- You will learn how to handle important recruiting KPIs and how to further optimize our recruiting process
- You will gain an insight into personnel administration and will have the oportunity to support with HR projects
What makes you successful?
- You already have first experience in recruiting or are very enthusiastic about the topic
- You are an excellent team player with a positive attitude towards new challenges
- You speak English fluently, and ideally also German (but that's not a must)
- You have a strong desire to make a significant contribution to the success of the company by bringing in your own ideas
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin license and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures