Partner Onboarding Manager (f/m/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT is Germany's first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
ELEMENT is looking for a Partner Onboarding Manager (f/m/div) who takes ownership of driving partner projects which makes ELEMENT grow successfully.
The Partner Onboarding Team is responsible for the successful go-live of the innovative insurance products that we develop in cooperation with our partners. This includes analyzing the requirements along the whole insurance value chain, evaluating the project and steering the implementation as a close collaboration between the many involved ELEMENT departments.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as project manager, leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Together with sales counterparts, ensuring success for ELEMENT’s partner integrations and facilitating the onboarding process – spanning all relevant business departments and the partner – in a consultative approach
- Understanding partner requirements along the whole insurance and tech value chain and translate needs into viable solutions
- Keeping up with ELEMENT's platform progress and contribute to its vision
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed internally and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a friendly and solution driven, positive way
- Acting in a professional, positive and result oriented manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s partners on digital strategy related to insurance
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years relevant work experience in project management in performance driven organizations, ideally with consulting experience, onboarding or similar role with client interaction
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of contacts in a particular organization
- Intrinsic motivation to take ownership and attention to details combined with a pragmatic working approach
- Fluent in English and German (C1 or higher)
- Technical background, e.g. know-how in IT architectures, cloud technologies like AWS services, web APIs, distributed systems, databases, etc. is a plus
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks, and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events, and outings