Qualitative Risk Manager (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are searching for a Qualitative Risk Manager (m/f/div) to join our growing team!
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- You will accompany ELEMENT through the exciting growth process - not only from a risk perspective
- You will be responsible for the application and further development of the Qualitative Risk Management System, in particular for the design of the Internal Control System (ICS)
- You will use our process information system for this purpose and consistently develop it further in cooperation with Business Operations, IT Security and Compliance
- You will also accompany all major projects and organizational decisions of ELEMENT from a risk perspective and prepare corresponding analyses
- You will be responsible for the performance monitoring, i.e. the permanent overall view of all ELEMENT processes, and will develop it further
- In addition to risk management, you will also work on other topics in the area of process management and other challenging topics, such as process mining
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Successful
- You have very good knowledge of insurance processes and/or process management in financial services companies and at least 4 years experience in the insurance or financial services business
- You have a university degree in a quantitative discipline
- You have a good knowledge of statistics
- You have a good knowledge of at least one process management tool or GRC-tool
- You are a visionary in terms of process management and an integrated governance, risk & compliance management system and at the same time an organizer so that your vision becomes reality
- Fluent communication skills in both English and German
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings