Sales Force Developer (m/w/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
Element is looking for a Salesforce Developer (m/w/div) who is capable through all areas of software development, allowing for team and company success.
What Challenges You?
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and great communicator.
- Rapid development in an agile environment with freedom to work in a variety of ways with a focus on shipping quality products and working with others.
- Salesforce engineer should be able to handle all aspects from requirements to deliverables and testing when needed.
- Ability to rise above the user stories and work to understand and help create the right product with the product managers are key to our success.
- The right person will be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about web services, systems integrations, data collection and analysis.
- Capable of dealing with uncertainties and quick deliverables and not getting hung up on lack of process, while building out automation and product simultaneously.
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Makes You Successful?
- 3+ Years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing functionality/customizations within business systems.
- Strong Experience with Salesforce data model.
- Experience with UI and firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components.
- Experience with Community Pages.
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs).
- Experience with migration from sandboxes to production and administering a production system.
- At least one year of experience with ReactJS or AngularJS or VueJS.
- Experience working at an Insurance Company.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, R or other scripting language.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Production Engineering or equivalent
- Must have strong communication and diplomatic skills and strives to make the entire team and company a success
The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow
We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings