Salesforce Developer (m/w/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supplies these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
To support our continued growth and momentum, we’re looking for a Salesforce Developer (m/w/div) to join our cross-functional software development team. Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, motivated by the opportunity to pioneer innovation within a long-standing monotonous industry.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working within one of our cross-functional teams of T-shaped Software Developers, Product Managers, Designers and Industry Specialists
- Developing in an agile environment with the freedom to work in a variety of ways with a focus on shipping quality products and working with others
- Collaborating with our international team of highly skilled technical experts
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Makes You Successful?
3+ Years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing functionality/customizations within business systems.
- Strong Experience with Salesforce data model
- Experience with UI and firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Experience with Community Pages
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Experience with migration from sandboxes to production and administering a production system.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- A pragmatic and efficient personality; delivering high-quality work whilst keeping business values in mind
- Flexibility towards change, responding quickly and effectively to constructive feedback
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Java
- Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS or VueJS
- Finance or insurance industry experience
The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow
We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings