Salesforce Principal Engineer (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalization. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supplies these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
To support our continued growth and momentum, we’re looking for a Salesforce Principal Engineer (m/f/x) to join our cross-functional software development team. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated professional, driven by the opportunity to revolutionize an otherwise repetitious industry
What will keep you challenged?
- Performing business analysis in which information about business process and concerns are gathered from key business stakeholders
- Designing and developing business applications based on feedback from product management, stakeholders, and customers, in which experience and best practice knowledge is applied
- Supporting and working closely together with Senior Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Industry Specialists of numerous product delivery teams
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- 5+ Years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Partner and Customer communities
- You have undertaken the design and implementation of several complex systems (ideally CRM implementations) and consider yourself to be a "role model" developer
- Challenges elate you, specifically regarding the scalability and security of large IT systems and you revel in the idea of using cutting edge technology to complete them
- You are a professional in distributed systems, domain-driven design, and event-driven architecture
- Strong Experience with Salesforce data model.
- Experience with UI and firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS) and by writing custom Lightning Components (Aura / LWC)
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, REST & SOAP API
- Experience with migration from sandboxes to production and administering a production system.
- Experience with distributed source control systems(GitHub), continuous integration(CI) and deployment(CD) tools
- You are an advocate of testing and could name yourself as a software engineer in a test.
- A pragmatic and efficient personality: delivering high-quality work whilst keeping business value in mind
- Flexibility towards change, responding quickly and effectively to constructive feedback
- The ability to inspire others through actions
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional and you are able to captivate and clearly convey information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You prefer working in an Agile environment and are familiar with Agile Methodologies
- Eagerness to learn new things
- You must hold valid developer related certifications in Salesforce
Bonus Points For:
- PDII Certification in Salesforce
- Finance or insurance industry experience
- Experience with Vlocity Insurance, FinancialForce.
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge - we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products - we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings