Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
If you are a self motivated, enthusiastic individual we want you to join our rapidly expanding team as a Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/div). We are searching for a like minded person who shares our passion for success!
What Will Keep You Challenged
- Be responsible for net growth within key customer accounts and identifying new opportunities within those relationships
- Establish a thorough understanding of your named account's business strategy and growth plans.
- Develop, lead, and execute ELEMENT’s sales strategies aligned to your customer’s communication workflow and business outcomes.
- Helping define and managing our partners needs, you will need to have a full understanding of each partners organizational structure and the product they want for their end customers
- Successfully developing and maintaining sales strategies to effectively sustain and grow partnerships to allow ELEMENT to continue to make a substantial impact in the insurance industry
- Leading and mentoring your colleagues to provide seamless processes throughout the business/ product lifecycle
- Keeping up to date with changing market trends in both technical and insurance areas
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Succeed
- Bachelors/ Masters in Business, other relevant educations will be considered
- Several years experience in an account management, sales or related role in the insurance industy
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in past positions
- Solid functional knowledge of strategy, business development, product development, project management, sales and marketing are beneficial
- Proficient expertise with CRM software and Microsoft Office programs are essential
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce and Online Marketing Expertise (Google Analytics, SEO, Google/Facebook Ads) are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, work well with people on all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinking skill and complex problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skill, both fluency in German and English are required
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings