Senior Product Owner (m/f/x)
ELEMENT is Germany's first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
ELEMENT seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry. ELEMENT works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven processes. ELEMENT is looking for a Product Owner (m/w/x)
Are you willing to change the way insurance is delivered and to be at the forefront of our revolution? Then we are looking for you!
What will keep you challenged?
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Analyze and lead the planning and prioritization of feature requests of end users/stakeholders into a product roadmap with stakeholders
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria (wireframes, flowcharts)
- Work closely with our Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to initiatives, business value and/or ROI
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Research and analyze the market, the users and follow our competitors and industry trends
What will make you succeed?
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management for 3+ years
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Educational background in Finance, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Familiarity with agile processes and principles
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Presentation and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Experience in insurance sector is a big plus
- Fluent English, German is a plus