(Senior) Product Owner - Partner Solutions (m/f/d)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
ELEMENT seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry. ELEMENT works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven processes. ELEMENT is looking for a
(Senior) Product Owner - Partner Solutions (m/f/div)
Are you willing to change the way insurance is delivered and to be at the forefront of our revolution? Then we are looking for you!
What will make you succeed?
- Work experience as a Product Owner/Project Manager/Business Analyst or similar role for 3+ years
- Work experience in insurance or financial company building partner solutions like: partner portal and purchase flows
Work experience with BiPro standard and intergration with MGA's and brokers is big plus
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Educational background in Finance, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Familiarity with agile processes and principles
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Presentation and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent English & German
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will keep you challenged?
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Analyze and lead the planning and prioritization of feature requests of end users/stakeholders into a product roadmap with stakeholders
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria (wireframes, flowcharts)
- Work closely with our Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to initiatives, business value and/or ROI
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Research and analyze the market, the users and follow our competitors and industry trends
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings