Senior Recruiter (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for
insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our
partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a
non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products,
which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform
enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of
the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile
and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
Our HR team is an important business driver at ELEMENT. We make sure that we have the right people in the right positions to reach our ambitious goals. Together with all employees we create a culture based on mutual trust, respect and on getting better every day. We are a team of 3 people with a great mix of experience, drive and fun!
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior Recruiter (m/f/div) to assist with our rapidly expanding company!
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Making sure our business and tech departments get the right amount talent to keep writing our success story
- Taking ownership of the entire recruiting process for a defined set of departments incl. identifying hiring needs and defining requirements, publishing job ads, direct search, as well as assessment, selection and communication with our candidates
- Using your networking skills in social media and offline to make sure talents around the world learn about our awesome working culture and career opportunities at ELEMENT
- Coaching hiring managers on interview techniques
- Writing and negotiating employment offers and managing candidates up to and after the onboarding process
- Joining our HR Marketing Think Tank and helping us to build an even stronger employer brand
- Taking your HR profile to the next level by assuming more responsibilities in other areas (e.g. HR Operations, HR Project Management, Learning & Development) - fitting interest and abilities provided
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Succeed?
- An educational background in Economics, Psychology or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Recruiting field, a background recruiting for Insurance or Finance roles would be a plus
- Proven knowledge of sourcing techniques and relevant platforms
- Good knowledge of diagnostic methods and interview techniques
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. German language skills are a necessity as well as a good command of English
- Good organizational skills are essential to the role
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings
We are looking forward to your application!