(Sr.) Full Stack Engineer (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
To support our continued growth and momentum, we’re looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer (m/f/div) to join our cross-functional software development team. Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, motivated by the opportunity to pioneer innovation within a long standing monotonous industry.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working within one of our cross-functional teams of T-shaped Software Developers, Product Managers, Designers and Industry Specialists
- Designing and developing frontend (React) and backend (Node, Java/Spring) services on AWS infrastructure
- Applying DevOps/NoOps principles in an immutable infrastructure/infrastructure-as-a-code environment
- Collaborating with our international team of highly skilled technical experts
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- Strong proficiency in ECMAScript 2015 and frontend web technologies
- Experience with React
- Experience in Java programming with Spring Boot
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies; XP, Scrum, Continuous Delivery, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A pragmatic and efficient personality; delivering high quality work whilst keeping business values in mind
- Flexibility towards change, responding quickly and effectively to constructive feedback
- The ability to inspire others through actions
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- An excitement for learning a lot of new stuff
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Strong comprehension of DevOps principles
- Experience in running software on AWS infrastructure
- Finance or insurance industry experience
The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings
We are looking forward to your application!