Team Lead Partner Onboarding (f/m/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
ELEMENT is looking for a Team Lead Partner Onboarding (f/m/div), who supports the Vice President Partner Onboarding regarding decisions, but also leads and consults the Implementation Managers in their actions from a more technical perspective.
The Partner Onboarding Team is responsible the successful go-live of the innovative insurance products that we develop in cooperation with our partners. This includes analyzing the requirements along the whole insurance value chain, evaluating the project and steering the implementation as a close collaboration between the many involved ELEMENT departments.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be leading a team of Implementation Consultants, which are working on individual implementation projects at the optimal ratio of speed and scope
- You set your team clear goals and deadlines and empower your colleagues. The goal is to achieve an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- You follow internal onboarding processes and ensure regular and accurate reporting for relevant projects
- You have an understanding of partner requirements along the whole insurance and tech value chain and are able to translate them into applicable and pragmatic requirements
- You are ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed internally and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a collaborative and solution driven way
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s partners on digital strategy related to insurance
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years relevant work experience in performance driven organisation, with at least 2 years in a (technical) consulting or onboarding consulting role with client interaction; Alternatively, a strong product background in insurance environment is viable
- Experience in a leadership role would be beneficial
- You have a proven track record of exceeding set targets and accurate forecasting
- A general affinity towards software technologies and the ability to translate business needs to tech requirements
- You have experience in applying agile project management methods
- You are being able to draft or even implement prototypes for demos, tools for automation purposes, troubleshooting product issues and the strong desire to learn more
- You have strong project management skills including stakeholder management, issue tracking and experience in orchestrating agile teams with different expertise and backgrounds
- Fluent in English (business fluent) and German (business fluent)
- Taking ownership and attention to details combined with a pragmatic working approach makes you a perfect fit
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings