Working Student Pricing (m/f/div)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are currently looking for a Working Student for Pricing (m/f/div) to assist our Insurance Product department.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Assisting with rate calculations and data evaluations
- Doing statistical research and benchmarking
- Cooperating with Claims and Underwriting to assist in the development, reporting and implementation of remedial procedures, and/or adjusting underwritten policies
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Succeed?
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Statistics or similar relevant field
- Experience in an insurance company is a definite asset
- A desire to learn how to generate and design new pricing models
- An interest in data science
- Fluent German language skills are essential, English must be Business level fluency
- Excellent team orientation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings