Working Student/ Werkstudent IT Support (m/f/d) (part-time)
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
ELEMENT is looking for a Working Student/ Werkstudent IT support (m/f/div) to assist with all its internal IT needs. The position is a part-time and maximum 10 hours per week.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Collaborating with senior IT specialists to solve complex IT issues
- Supporting company-wide IT coordination and end user support
- Assisting with device management
- Participating in the preparation, organization and control of internal IT projects
- Helping to review the needs for IT solutions
Ihr Profil/ Requirements
What Will Make You Succeed?
- You are studying economics, computer sciences or mathematics
- Interested in working agile working and technology
- Great analytical skills
- Good communications skills, driven to learn and an excellent team player
- Experience in Microsoft products, JIRA and Confluence knowledge are a bonus
- Business level fluency in English, German is a plus
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance.
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grown and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings